- This event has passed.
Summer Job Fair!
March 11 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pmFree
Saturday, March 11, 2023
10 a.m.-1 p.m.
10 a.m.-1 p.m.
Discover exciting summer job opportunities available within the Monmouth County Park System during this event at the Fort Monmouth Recreation Center, Tinton Falls.
We’re looking for responsible, enthusiastic additions to our staff
for a variety of positions!
In addition to several full time positions, we also have summer and seasonal (up to 9 months) positions available. Our summer positions are great opportunities for students, teachers and those looking to earn money while picking up valuable job skills and work experience. It’s also a chance to explore potential careers in recreation, forest management, education, environmental science and more while spending time in the great outdoors. Our seasonal positions offer all the benefits of our summer jobs but last beyond the warmer months. Prospective summer and seasonal employees should be at least 16 years old and a Monmouth County resident.
Calling all Teachers, College Students, and High School Juniors and Seniors!
Why should you be a Camp Counselor or Inclusion Coach with us this summer?
- It’s a unique opportunity to make a positive impact in the lives of others
- You develop leadership skills
- You develop problem solving skills
- You build teamwork skills
- You develop time management skills
- You develop a strong work ethic
- You become a role model
- You develop long lasting friendships
- It’s an opportunity to network with peers
- It looks great as work experience listed on your resume
- You get to work within the beautiful scenery of your Monmouth County Parks!
Summer Positions for our 2023 Camp Season Include:
- Camp Counselor – Coastal Water Camps
- Camp Counselor – Day Camps
- Camp Counselor – Golf
- Camp Counselor – Outdoor Adventurers
- Camp Counselor – Therapeutic Recreation
- Environmental Education Specialist – Bayshore Waterfront Park
- Lifeguards – Outdoor Pools
- Summer Park Naturalist – Huber Woods Environmental Center
- Therapeutic Recreation – Inclusion Coaches & Arts & Crafts Director