The Community Engagement Network is a new strategic grassroots approach created by leadership within Monmouth ACTS that facilitates outreach and engagement through a network of community and faith-based organizations, focusing on resident voice.
The Community Engagement Network acts as a two-way exchange of information, providing critical awareness of available programs and services, while learning about the distinct needs of community members to ensure needs are fully met.
This new phase of Monmouth ACTS prioritizes residents at the center of the planning process, everything involved is informed by Monmouth County residents and their needs.
The new iteration establishes guiding values that informs all phases of service planning, implementation and evaluation. It includes:
- consistent resident and community voice in every step of the process
- focus on family supports and prevention
- assisting communities through organized systems of service
- building resilient communities utilizing trauma-informed practices
- building systems and responses which promote racial and ethnic equity
For a list of participant groups, click here. Sign up for email updates from the Community Engagement Network here. If you represent an organization that would like to be involved in the Community Engagement Network, contact:
Tyler J. Breaux
Coordinator, Community Engagement Network